Lab1W is a modul of the Merseburg Database MDB also separately to use.
Main Features :
1. Calculation of Concentrations for mixtures up to 6 components:
- Converting mole fractions → mass fractions
- Converting mass fractions → mole fractions (the molar masses needed are calculated from the formula automatically)
- Weighed portions (masses) of the components → Mole and mass fractions of the mixture
- Specification of mass fractions (or mole fractions resp.) and volume → Calculation of portions to be weighed („recipes“)
All results are recorded in a table which can be printed, saved or exported to MS-Excel via clipboard.
2. Conversion of Physical Units for the 32 most important quantities used in the Physical Chemistry
3. Calculator for Molar Masses with a flexible formula input